Everybody compares themselves to other people and have been doing this since they were a child.
It is a natural thing for people to do because it provides a frame of reference for who they are and where they are in life.
Some people use comparisons to boost their ego and to validate that they are great.
The problem is that most comparisons are negative and based on insecurities and fear.
This can lead to a person becoming very bitter about another individual and even angry.
Negative comparisons like these often damage a person’s self-worth because they believe that they are not good enough.
There are a lot of people that idolize others and end up being overly dependent on them.
But how can we avoid all of these?
Here’s where my advice for you comes in.
With My Advice …
- You will learn to use comparisons to improve your life.
- You will learn to move away from negative comparisons.
- You will start using positive comparisons to make your life better.
- You will take small steps to make big changes when it comes to comparing yourself to others.
- You will learn how you can learn to love yourself more so that you do not need to be overly dependent on what others think about you.